SECRET SUCCESS

After building the Kaaba is damaged, repair as high as people stood, it was her turn to put the Black Stone is purified in its place in the eastern corner, there arose a dispute among the Quraish, who should have had the honor of putting the stone in place. So mounting the argument that almost all civil wars arise because of it. Family Abd'd Dar and his family 'Adi agreed tribes will not allow any interference in this great honor. For that they take an oath together. Dar Abd'd families carrying a tray of blood. Put their hands into the tray in order to strengthen their oaths. Since then named La'aqat'd-Damm, which means licking the blood.

Bin'l Umayya Abu-Mughira of Makhzum Banu is the oldest person among them, respected and obeyed. After seeing a similar situation that he said to them, "Cast your verdict is in the hands of the first to enter this Safa door". But when they saw Muhammad was the first person entering the place, they shouted: "This is al-Amin, we can accept his decision". Then they told him the incident. When she listened and saw in their eyes how much hostility was berkobarnya fire. He thought for a moment, then said "Give me a piece of cloth". After the cloth was brought, dihamparkannya and took the stone and placed with his own hands, and Muhammad said: "Let every head of tribes held the end of this cloth". Together they brought a cloth to the place of the stone will be placed. Then Muhammad pulled the stone from the rock and meletakannya cloth in place. Thus the dispute was ended and the disaster can be avoided. Muhammad did what in the management called win-win thinking that can create synergy.

The experience also taught me, when he will hold a seminar aimed at senior secondary school children about the entrance exams State University. New speaker when the time told her willingness to stay a week. The seminar was held on the day of his plan Saturday. After all preparations had been completed, on Wednesday morning at 10.00 wib, I gathered my staff to listen to his opinion that the seminar participants, many of the participants. I've written ten strategies in a single sheet of paper to bring the participants. But I keep the strategy on the table without a stafpun who knows.

After all my staff together, then I asked for ideas from my staff. "My friends I ask you an idea of how our seminars for many of the participants on Saturday. We have only 3 days time ". "Pak Yanto. We put an ad in the newspaper "the first of my staff. "Good" said I, as he crossed one of my strategies in sheets of paper. "Put your ad on the radio" My staff said the second. "Good" said I, as he crossed another one of my strategies in the sheet of paper. "We're working with a student dormitory" said a third of my staff. "Good" said I, as a third strike that was my strategy on the sheet of paper. "Cooperation with the test bimbingsan" said my third sta. I also did the same thing, respect their ideas while I was crossing out the same idea with their ideas. I am not saying that they are the same ideas with my ideas, but I try to respect their ideas, as though I had no idea even though I have my ideas written in a Kerta. I told my staff to run all their ideas. Incredibly, I do not suspect that the number of participants of the seminar participants at last beyond 1000. I just combine them and appreciate the ideas. That's called synergy, which is the secret of successful companies.

0 komentar: